Life Changing Benefits
Path Retreats offer groundbreaking courses that change your whole outlook on life. If you use the keys you are given during our retreats, your life will be changed for the better.
Benefits of the Path Retreats:
- An improvement in your relationships with your loved ones
- A relaxed confidence that you have what it takes to find your way. That you can create your life as you want and need.
- A capacity to recognize and fulfill your needs.
- An ability to be still and present.
- A recognition that you have the inner resources to meet life’s challenges.
- The capacity to feel your emotions, to listen to the wisdom of your body and to reduce the dominance of the mind.
- The ability to connect and make deep contact with other humans.
- A renewed sense of basic trust that this world is supportive, loving and benevolent and that the people within it can be too.
- Learning how to let go of a fear-based perspective and recognizing and confronting your fears.
- Choosing actions that are more in alignment with your true values, needs and longing.
- Increasing your capacity for intimacy and deep, authentic, heartfelt relationships.
- Increasing your sense of self-worth, humility and compassion.
- Finding your personal and meaningful vision and expression in this world.
- A sense of being on-track and aligned with your destiny.
- An expanded sense of joy and capacity to be grateful for and celebrate your life.
- A sense of being connected to, and part of, something which is greater than you.
- The ability to live in dignity.
- Resolution of psychological issues and their effect on your body and health.
Want to know more about the benefits of the Path Retreats?
It is difficult to articulate why anyone should dive in and try the Path of Love — only to say that if you are reading this there is almost certainly a part of you that is longing for more out of your life. Path of Love isn’t therapy, it is the most incredible exploration and journey into remembering who you really are — and in doing so, fulfilling your life’s potential. Go for it!
The Path of Love is about reconnecting with life and its essential nature of love. It is love for self, love for others and love for all beings as well as a profound experience of Universal Love. An unimaginable gift I completely recommend.
MD, M.P.H Professor and Chief of Dermatology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Visiting professor Yale University
I love the Path of Love process! It has helped me in so many ways through life, none the least, opening my voice and giving it new breath and new depth. And for me that’s always a proof of inner expansion. It is a spiritual ‘spring clean’.