When something spectacular happens
it changes our lives

I'm ready to book my place...

Book Now
1 - 8 Nov, 2017
VERONA, Italy
In English & Italian
For Info & Bookings Contact:
italy at pathoflove.net
For Staffing contact:
Workshop Price:
Full Price: 1590€
Early Bird Price: 1450€
before 01 September, 2017
Workshop Times:
Starts:01st November, 2017
Ends:08th November, 2017
Workshop Type:
This is a residential retreat
Workshop is for:
Men & Women
Workshop Accommodations:
From 01-November dinner till 08-November at lunch:
Category A: 2 beds + bath - €516
Category B: 3 beds + bath - €488
Category C: 4-5 beds + bath - €439
Category D: Group Room sleeping - €348
Workshop Location: Google Map »
The "CAMPUS".

This 5-star venue has been built specifically for the Path of Love in 2004 and holds a tradition for being the first Meditation Center guesting the retreat in Europe. Participants love the place because of the high standard of comfort, delicious gourmet Italian food and the amazing sightseeing possibility of nearby cities such as Florence, Venice and Garda Lake. The venue is a 15 minutes drive by Taxi from International Airport "Verona Catullo", and is easy to reach from any major location in Europe as well as from International Airports all over the world.

Visiting at: http://www.ilcampus.it/il-campus/

What is the Path of Love Retreat?

The Path of Love 7-day retreat is the centerpiece of our work.
Started in 1995 and it now takes place in 14 countries around the world and has transformed the lives of thousands of people. The Path of Love process is an intensive, loving and liberating process, during which participants are supported to passionately focus on their sincere desire and longing to awaken and realise their full human and spiritual potential.

Book Now

Path of Love - a profound 7 day Retreat

The world-leading process of personal and spiritual transformation

The Path of Love is an intense and effective developmental process, which will support you to find inner resources to transform your life. Integrating the latest research and understandings in scientific and spiritual development, this work teaches tools to access and develop your emotional intelligence, facilitating a shift in self-awareness, empathy & motivation. This inner shift has a direct effect on your state of wellbeing, outer confidence and interpersonal relationships.

Through friends I found the Path of Love at a time I was truly broken-hearted… just eleven months after the passing of my beloved. The Path of Love gave me the courage to face my calling and was a truly liberating experience that I would recommend for anyone who has the deepest desire to break through anything that holds them back from living in their greatest expression--and their best version of life.

Kristine Carlson
Co-author Don't Sweat the Small Stuff Book Series
TEDTALK Presenter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqDaVCof3Bo
USA

I love the Path of Love process! It has helped me in so many ways through life, none the least, opening my voice and giving it new breath and new depth. And for me that’s always a proof of inner expansion. It is a spiritual ‘spring clean’.

Deva Premal
Musician
http://www.devapremalmiten.com
Germany

The Path of Love is about reconnecting with life and its essential nature of love. It is love for self, love for others and love for all beings as well as a profound experience of Universal Love. An unimaginable gift I completely recommend.

Steven Cohen
MD, M.P.H Professor and Chief of Dermatology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Visiting professor Yale University
USA

Give yourself a second chance. Create a better life for yourself in your work, relationships, and family.

For a better life today, step in.

Book / More Info

The best of Western psychology meets the best of Eastern mindfulness and meditation.

Your Path of Love team is qualified in numerous Western & Eastern psychological practices and techniques.

Read more about the Path of Love Team: Leaders | Faciltators

Click to find a retreat near you.

Participant Testimonials

Path of Love Facilitators and participants talk about the Path of Love.

I was introduced to the Path of Love in 2011 and took part in the Process without knowing much about what I was letting myself in for! I was skilfully disarmed by the loving expertise of the facilitators and by the sheer beauty of this Process and had a deep experience that stays with me to this day. It is now my honour to accompany others through these extraordinary and magical days. Each time we reach the end I step back, rub my eyes and marvel at the transformation that happens.
I feel lucky to have been led here.

Simon Matthews
Facilitator & Psychotherapist

This course is psycho-spiritual rock and roll; it is an intersection of overlapping ideas and traditional thinking about the soul.

Monique Roffey
Author
London

Book your place now on the path..

Book / More Info